- List all categories with links to all posts
The Internet’s plague. If you see such a beast, don’t click it, it’s infective. Most nofollows out themselves with a dotted rectangle in firebrick. Invented by Google’s search quality team, but not properly communicated to other departments, not to speak of other search engines and Webmasters. For more information please refer to crap.
- Nofollow 28 posts.
- How to disagree on Twitter, machine-readable (6 comments)
- How to handle a machine-readable pandemic that search engines cannot control (22 comments)
- Vaporize yourself before Google burns your linking power (18 comments)
- Nofollow still means don’t follow, and how to instruct Google to crawl nofollow’ed links nevertheless (19 comments)
- My plea to Google - Please sanitize your REP revamps (21 comments)
- Google to change the Robots Exclusion Protocol again (8 comments)
- Act out your sophisticated affiliate link paranoia (11 comments)
- A pragmatic defence against Google’s anti paid links campaign (20 comments)
- Google’s 5 sure-fire steps to safer indexing (3 comments)
- Just another victim of the nofollow plague (2 comments)
- LZZR Linking™ (3 comments)
- Blogger abuses rel-nofollow due to ignorance (6 comments)
- Google to kill the power of links
- Google nofollow’s itself (3 comments)
- Google hunts paid links and reciprocal linkage (1 comment)
- How Google & Yahoo handle the link condom
- Where is the precise definition of a paid link? (10 comments)
- Yahoo Pipes jeopardizes the integrity of the Internet (6 comments)
- Beware of the narrow-minded coders (2 comments)
- Good Bye Nofollow: How to DOfollow comments with blogger (6 comments)
- Does Adam Lasnik like Rel=Nofollow or not?
- Google going to revamp the rel=nofollow microformat?
- Say No to NoFollow Follow-up (1 comment)
- The Nofollow-Universe of Black Holes
- Dear search engines, please bury the rel=nofollow-fiasko (9 comments)
- Yahoo’s handling of the link condom
- Is the spam condom efficient and ethical? (2 comments)
- Serious Disadvantages of Selling Links
Share/bookmark this: del.icio.us • Google • ma.gnolia • Mixx • Netscape • reddit • Sphinn • Squidoo • StumbleUpon • Yahoo MyWeb
Subscribe to Entries Comments All Comments